30th November, 6 – 9 pm: The Work that Reconnects Introductory Workshop, Herston.
The Work that Reconnects is a body of experiential work developed by Deep Ecologist Joanna Macy. This workshop will provide an introduction, touching on the four stages of the Work that Reconnects which aim to:
– Deepen our appreciation for the gifts of life;
– Provide a space for recognising the feelings we have about the environmental and social problems that concern us;
– Enable us to see from new perspectives;
– Deepen our understanding and awareness of ourselves
– Empower and inspire us to take new action or be able to sustain the work that we do.
The workshop will run from 6pm to 9pm, and a simple dinner will be provided for us to share at the start.
Suggested contribution: $25 – $35 according to your means.
For bookings, go here.